For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10
1. We are your liaison between you and sponsors.
2. We find you the job, makes sure you get your visa and air ticket at no cost to you.
3. We assist you and sure you make it to the Airport.
4. We look after your interest and make sure you are protected.
Your safety is our is our number one concern. All our workers are safe. We ensure that you get a good home where you will be respected. If you find out that you are disrespected we remove you without any question and place you in
We look out for your Interest
Domestic work include but not limited to cleaning, in most cases using vacuum cleaner and mop, washing cloths using washing and drying machines, pressing or ironing clothes, cooking, shopping, cleaning the
The Job Description
house, dusting, making beds, baby sitting etc. Workers will reside in their place of duty and will eat there. They will be provided their own room in the house. The work might be very long hours.
Do you qualify?
1. Age, you must be between 20 to 50 years old and become a member of HIM.
2. Be hard working. The job is not for lazy people.
3. Be able to smile, and be cheerful. Have the ability to handle stress. Be a clean person.
4. Own and international Passport with a minimum of two years left before it expires from the date of your entry to Kuwait.
5. Pass a medical examination which includes the following tests, HIV, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. All test must be done in a HIM Approved Hospital.
6. Understand and speak English or Arabic.
7. Be able to attend our training before employment Be someone who is able to learn.
8. Pay $300 US Dollars for administrative and process fee. Do not let any agent charge you more than this amount. HIM’S goal is to fight poverty by reducing unemployment. The money you pay is used to facility you to get your visa and air ticket and take care of the office staff that does all the work for you
another home. Our sponsors must abide by the domestic worker Law of Kuwait. This program is govern by Kuwaiti and international law. You will have the phone number of our agency in Kuwait that is responsible for your well being.
Our Agency in Kuwait is your legal representative. In case of any concern you should call the office any time.
You are required to call your family at least once every week.
During your application process you will learn more about your safety and well being in Kuwait.
|HIM Education System|
|Sustane Natural Fertilizer|
|Area of Operation|